Friday 21 February 2014

Simple elegance of Nicole Jayne White



As this is my first interview I thought I would start with someone that is very close to my heart. She lives the life that many girls dream about, with her summers roaming the streets of Paris and Greece, sipping only the finest champagne and a fondness for high end fashion, shopping the likes of Louis Vuitton, Hermes and Celine. She has traveled to 46 different countries and shopped at boutique's that would be on the agenda for any fashion fan. She has a simple yet elegant style that is inspired by Kate Middleton.  Behind all the style and class is the most loving and generous heart with a laugh that will melt your heart. Her smile is infectious and her travel stories are one to be heard. I am lucky enough to her call her my best friend and godmother of my son Madden.

Meet the beautiful and simply stunning Nicole Jayne White.






















Tell us a little bit about yourself
·       Nicole White, aged 26
·       Engineer
·       Travelled around the world numerous times for leisure & business
·       Currently working towards opening my own company this year whilst I finish studying construction project management. 

What is your greatest passion?
Travel, I would love to see as much as the world as possible.
Working hard towards having my own successful business.

Describe your personal style?
Simple, classic and comfortable.

Who is your style icon and why?
Olivia Palermo, Kate Middleton & Miranda Kerr for their classic and timeless fashionable looks

What do you skimp on?
I tend to spend less money on items that might be the new trend for the season because I know they wont last long in my wardrobe. I prefer spending money on items that are timeless pieces. 

What do you splurge on?
Shoes & Handbags

A fashion rule you never break?
Be comfortable & confident in what you wear

What is your next "must have" purchase?
A pair of Christian Louboutin Shoes

What cant you live without in regards to fashion?
A good pair of jeans & ballet flats

Next place you want to travel to?
Anywhere I haven’t been ;)
India & South America is next on my list of places to visit

In the year 2015 you will be:
New York, I hope J

You have shopped all over the world!  Where would be your favourite place to shop?
Avenue Montaigne in Paris is one of my favourite places to shop for bags, shoes and accessories. In regards to clothes, I love shopping in New York – it’s the city that has everything.

Where would be the most stylish place you have been?
Paris, New York & Switzerland.

follow us on instagram @lafashion_blogger
email us at lafashionblogger02@gmail.com
Polyvore @lafashionblogger





No comments:

Post a Comment