Thursday 13 March 2014

A beautiful gratitude of life.. Ange Simson

This weeks interview is on one of the most beautiful, caring, and positive girls i have ever meet. Ange has a very warm nature, genuine heart, and is not only insanely gorgeous on the outside but as equally beautiful on the inside. She also has impeccable style, even when she is just wearing jeans and a simple top. She  always manages to add cute shoes and some stunning earring to jazz up her look. Pre baby, Ange worked for one of the Gold Coast top fashion boutiques Janine Edwards at Marina Mirage, where very high end designer clothing is stocked. Now after having her daughter, Bo, Ange has started 'The Gratitude Project' ( www.the-gratitude-project.com ) which is a site for inspiration, love, and gratitude for life. 

Meet Angela Simsons, A beautiful gratitude of Life.




















1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and where you live.
I live on the Gold Coast with my husband Hugh and my baby girl Bo.  I run a website -www.the-gratitude-project.com which is a place for people to find health and natural living tips, delicious recipes and some extras for all the mums and mums to be out there. 


2. What are your greatest passions?
Health and wellbeing for sure.  I love feeling good and knowing I'm living the best life I can.  I love even more that I can pass that on to Bo.

3. How did you first get interested in fashion? 
It's always been a part of my life because my mum is such a beautifully presented woman.  It got serious when I got myself a job in a fashion boutique because I had a crush on the owner (who is now my amazing husband!). 

4. Describe your personal style?
I think I'm pretty plain most of the time.  I can't go past a good white tee and denim shorts.  I just like to be comfortable.

5. who is your style icon and why?
I don't really have a celebrity icon.  My friends really inspire me most of all but there isn't a single person who I would like to emulate completely. 

6. Favorite designers and places to shop?
Too many designers to choose!  I love Janine Edwards at Marina Mirage and Calexico in Brisbane.  

7. What do you splurge on?
I don't discriminate and I don't splurge often because I spend all my money on food!  I do get spoilt for birthdays though so I have some really beautiful pieces from Hugh and my mum. 


these two delicious recipes can be found on Ange's website

8. What is your next "must have" purchase?
New boots for winter

9. What can't you live without?
My family 

10. Next place you want to travel to?
I really want to go back to San Francisco 

11. You have just started The Gratitude Project tell us a little about it and what you would like to come from it?
It's just a space to share things that inspire me.  A little happiness, some food, healthy living.. Things that I'm passionate about. 

12. You have the cutest little girl called Bo, tell us about her style and what she likes to wear?
Well she has absolutely no say in her outfits!  She probably wonders what the hell I'm doing when I dress her up.  Mostly she's been gifted all her outfits so it's a pretty broad range of looks!

13. Has your style changed since having your daughter?
It changes daily, so most likely.
14. In the year 2015 you will be: probably pregnant again! 

15. The best advice you have received ?
Well for parenting, be gentle.  For business, start before you're ready.  For love, never go to bed on a quarrel (my nan).  For life, live each day like it's your last xx

Follow us on Instagram @lafashion_blogger
email for any questions lafashionblogger02@gmail.com
Polyvore @lafashionblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment