Wednesday 4 June 2014

A converse conversation

Converse sneakers are a very nice investment because they'll never go out of style. You just gotta love the comfy and lightweight feel when wearing them. Not to mention that you can find them in a plethora of color and styles. 




The company Converse is over 100 years old and still growing from strength to strength to this day. They're an extremely versatile shoe; you can wear them with practically anything! I have recently grown an obsession with these shoes, only purchasing my first pair about a month ago and since then have bought another three pairs.  
If you want that Olsen-esque laidback 'I just threw this on' vibe to your outfit, throw on an oversized baggy jumper/ cardigan, a pair of black leggings and some Converse and you're good to go. Add chicness with a slouchy bag and oversized sunnies. My day to day outfits at the moment usually consist of skinny jeans, a plain over-sized tee or singlet with some huge sunnies. I tend to wear my Converses with those outfits 90% of the time.








Shop my favourites! 


Chuck Taylor All star Hi Leather
$120.00
(my Fav!)

Chuck Taylor All star Hi White
$90.00


Chuck Taylor All star Hi stripes 
$70.00

Chuck Taylor All star Hi Tonal
$90.00

Jack Purcell Lo Tortoise Leather
$130.00

Jack Purcell Lo Tortoise Leather
$130.00


Follow us on instragram @lafashion_blogger
facebook/lafashionblogger02
email lafashionblogger02@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment